Here is the round-up for December and January:
- Tradevine: Reduced the number of web requests and improving retries when talking to Xero/Trade Me/Shopify, improving the speed data is processed.
- Tradevine: Fix the listing cap calculation on live listings when multiple Trade Me accounts are connected.
- Tradevine: Extra validation in the login process to improve security.
- Tradevine: Improve how Sales Orders imported from Trade Me/Shopify handle customers, fixing an issue with creating duplicated customers.
- Tradevine: Optimized the speed of processing events, such as sales.
- Tradevine: In rare cases the Sales order page would hang, not allowing saving, this is now fixed.
- MyProducts: In some cases search did not work on My Products, resulting in a hanging page and no results. This is now fixed.
Here is the round-up for November:
- Tradevine/My Products/New Goods Feed: Extra validation to help prevent duplicate photos from being added to a product.
- Tradevine API: Shopify product API returns correct value for
- Trade Me: Store profile logo and lozenge show correctly on car parts listings.
- Trade Me: Store promo banners navigate to refine searches correctly.
- Tradevine: Tracking links for OnSend.
- Tradevine: Improvements to the Sponsored Listings Beta offering.
- Tradevine: Miscellaneous security improvements identified from recent PCI Audit.
- Tradevine: Miscellaneous background processing performance improvements.
The update is pretty light this month, as the squad’s primary focus in September has been working on a prototype for a new Trade Me promotional product!
Here is the round-up:
- Various under-the-hood improvements to Tradevine’s infrastructure and automation.
Here is the round-up for August:
- Tradevine: Allow users to re-authenticate when there are connection problems with Xero.
- TradeMe: No longer display ‘private seller’ tag for In-Trade listings in Business, Farming & Industrial categories.
- Tradevine: Improve the image upload process efficiency which speeds up the relisting process.
Here is the round-up for July:
- Tradevine: Fixed a shipping template bug to set the Carrier value correctly on Trade Me.
- Tradevine: Fixed a Trade Me authentication bug.
- Tradevine: Increased automated test coverage to help ensure platform stability.
- Tradevine: Fixed various Xero-related bugs by making our integration with Xero much more efficient.
- Tradevine: Changed ‘Toll’ shipping to ‘Team Global Express’.
- New Goods Feed: Fixed a Product edit bug that was causing unnecessary withdrawals to Trade Me listings.
- Tradevine: Now able to update the Customer Reference and Notes fields on Xero invoices after payments have been received.
- Trade Me: Changes to the purchase flow on Trade Me to improve the buying experience for listings that are using shipping templates.
- Trade Me: Fix archived GST purchase invoices not showing GST correctly.
- Tradevine: Changes to not allow credit card payments to be selected on Motors listings as this is not a supported payment method for this category in Trade Me.
- Trade Me: Fix for Premium Exposure Plans not showing correctly in GST invoices.
Please also have a look at the great work we have completed earlier this year here.
The team has been working on some wider Trade Me initiatives to improve the shipping experience for buyers on the Trade Me website. This uses the detailed shipping information you provide in Tradevine and helps drive purchases.
Here is May’s roundup:
- Tradevine users with a Xero Integration now can see the count of Sales Orders (Pending + Awaiting Shipment) with no invoice in the Reporting Dashboard. Also, in the Sales Orders page, there is a new column that shows if the Sales Order has an invoice.
- Background processing of listings is improved due to the removal of unneeded background systems.
Firstly apologies for the radio silence, rest assured we have indeed continued to work hard on the Tradevine platform since our last blog post, improving the stability of the platform, adding features, and fixing bugs.
We have a renewed commitment to posting these release notes consistently again, so keep an eye out for more in the future!
Here is April’s roundup:
- NGF Emails: We now send attachments inside the email body which fixes an issue where if the attachment was large enough it would fail to send.
- Photos: Fixed an issue that prevented some photos from being edited.
- TradeMe Integration: We now handle transient Trade Me issues better, requiring less manual intervention for existing listing rules.
- MyProducts: Fixed an issue where search wasn’t returning items as expected.
- Tradevine: Fixed an issue with searching for products with outdated shipping options.
- Tradevine: Added groupsku field to the search
- Tradevine API: Added webhooks to a number of key events for API Integrations.
- Tradevine: Fixed an issue where listings would be incorrectly withdrawn when an account has no credit.
- Tradevine: Fixed connecting TradeMe accounts when the username changed.
- Tradevine: Fixed an issue where purchases may not have been combined correctly.
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Added the creation of shipping templates using book a courier.
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Fixed duplicate error messages being shown on list views.
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Fix for incorrect currencies symbols showing occasionally
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Change courier name from ‘Fastway’ to ‘Aramex’
- Tradevine: Add new permission for ‘Mark as paid’ on Sales orders
- Tradevine: Improve error messages when importing products.
- Tradevine: Improve support page by adding a help video.
- Tradevine: Improve security and platform stability by introducing Google ReCaptcha.
It’s been a while since our last updated posted here, so below is a round-up of the features and fixes we’ve put out since December 2020:
- Shopify: Added config for Shopify Sales Order notes to be Public and/or Private.
- Tradevine API: Added new Get, Add/Update and Delete ShippingTemplates endpoints.
- Tradevine API: Added new Delete TradeMeListingRule endpoint.
- Sales Orders: Resolved issue with Combined Sales Order candidates.
- Shipping: Added Sendle to list of available Couriers.
- Shipping: Corrected DHL’s tracking reference URL.
- Misc: Corrected issue with large Organization logos.
- MyProducts: Fixed an issue with Feature Combo on listings created in MyProducts.
- DVDs: Removed the DVD Catalog and migrated existing DVD’s to regular TradeMeListingRules.
- Xero: Updated Xero OAuth process to V2.
- Misc: Bug fixes.
Release Date: Wednesday 9th December 2020 5:00 a.m. : downtime approx 10 mins
- Fastway courier has been renamed to Aramex. We have also added StraitNZ as a courier/freight option and also fixed the tracking url for Summerland freight.
- Fixed a bug where the grid’s bulk-actions in My Products would not work if the keyword search field had certain punctuation in it.
- Added the IsClearance field to the New Goods Feed spec.