Here is the round-up for August:
- Tradevine: Allow users to re-authenticate when there are connection problems with Xero.
- TradeMe: No longer display ‘private seller’ tag for In-Trade listings in Business, Farming & Industrial categories.
- Tradevine: Improve the image upload process efficiency which speeds up the relisting process.
Here is the round-up for July:
- Tradevine: Fixed a shipping template bug to set the Carrier value correctly on Trade Me.
- Tradevine: Fixed a Trade Me authentication bug.
- Tradevine: Increased automated test coverage to help ensure platform stability.
- Tradevine: Fixed various Xero-related bugs by making our integration with Xero much more efficient.
- Tradevine: Changed ‘Toll’ shipping to ‘Team Global Express’.
- New Goods Feed: Fixed a Product edit bug that was causing unnecessary withdrawals to Trade Me listings.
- Tradevine: Now able to update the Customer Reference and Notes fields on Xero invoices after payments have been received.
- Trade Me: Changes to the purchase flow on Trade Me to improve the buying experience for listings that are using shipping templates.
- Trade Me: Fix archived GST purchase invoices not showing GST correctly.
- Tradevine: Changes to not allow credit card payments to be selected on Motors listings as this is not a supported payment method for this category in Trade Me.
- Trade Me: Fix for Premium Exposure Plans not showing correctly in GST invoices.
Please also have a look at the great work we have completed earlier this year here.