The team has been working on some wider Trade Me initiatives to improve the shipping experience for buyers on the Trade Me website. This uses the detailed shipping information you provide in Tradevine and helps drive purchases.
Here is May’s roundup:
- Tradevine users with a Xero Integration now can see the count of Sales Orders (Pending + Awaiting Shipment) with no invoice in the Reporting Dashboard. Also, in the Sales Orders page, there is a new column that shows if the Sales Order has an invoice.
- Background processing of listings is improved due to the removal of unneeded background systems.
Firstly apologies for the radio silence, rest assured we have indeed continued to work hard on the Tradevine platform since our last blog post, improving the stability of the platform, adding features, and fixing bugs.
We have a renewed commitment to posting these release notes consistently again, so keep an eye out for more in the future!
Here is April’s roundup:
- NGF Emails: We now send attachments inside the email body which fixes an issue where if the attachment was large enough it would fail to send.
- Photos: Fixed an issue that prevented some photos from being edited.
- TradeMe Integration: We now handle transient Trade Me issues better, requiring less manual intervention for existing listing rules.
- MyProducts: Fixed an issue where search wasn’t returning items as expected.
- Tradevine: Fixed an issue with searching for products with outdated shipping options.
- Tradevine: Added groupsku field to the search
- Tradevine API: Added webhooks to a number of key events for API Integrations.
- Tradevine: Fixed an issue where listings would be incorrectly withdrawn when an account has no credit.
- Tradevine: Fixed connecting TradeMe accounts when the username changed.
- Tradevine: Fixed an issue where purchases may not have been combined correctly.
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Added the creation of shipping templates using book a courier.
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Fixed duplicate error messages being shown on list views.
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Fix for incorrect currencies symbols showing occasionally
- Tradevine/MyProducts: Change courier name from ‘Fastway’ to ‘Aramex’
- Tradevine: Add new permission for ‘Mark as paid’ on Sales orders
- Tradevine: Improve error messages when importing products.
- Tradevine: Improve support page by adding a help video.
- Tradevine: Improve security and platform stability by introducing Google ReCaptcha.