Release Date: Monday 21 Jan 2013 5:00pm
Implemented in this release
Every 5 minutes we now make an arbitrary check of Shopify for any missed orders. Sometimes Shopify was not notifying us that an order had just been created.
We have changed the tools we use to generate PDF documents. You should also now be able to print PDFs faster and to handle larger bulk-print batch sizes.
Sales Channel has been added to the Sales report.
Public Order Notes has been added to both the Sales and Shipment reports.
Printed Date on Shipments List screen
The Shipments List screen now includes a Printed Date column. It is also now possible to filter the Shipment List screen by the Printed Date.
Fast Shipping email options
The email settings in Fast Shipping are now retained after logging out (These are stored in the same long-term cookie that the list page sizes are – so they will be remembered as long as the cookies are not cleared).
Turn Trade Me on or off
It is now possible to temporarily disable and enable the Trade Me channel. This should be done with care.
Sortable Trade Me listings
On the Listings screen you can now sort your listings by when they started or when they are due to finish.
Link to Trade Me listings from listing rule
A new link has been added to the sidebar of the listing rule when no listings exist for the listing rule, the link takes you to the Listings screen and filters on that product and listing rule.
Importing Products changes
We have some users who run daily long running imports to update their product or listing rule details. This can lead to full consumption of server resources for the duration of the import, resulting in page load delays for other users. We have implemented a 50 millisecond throttle for each row of the import which should lead to a small increase in the overall import duration but will help maintain the responsiveness for other users of the system while the import is running.
Key Bug Fixes
- The Shipment method was missing from the Pick Lists.
- The creation of the Xero transactions was sometimes interfering with the saving of sales orders.
- Draft purchase orders created when running auto re-ordering were erroneously taking Trade Me listings and Fixed Priced Offers into account.
- Fixed Price Offers were being made for BoM type products when there wasn’t enough stock to cater for the offers.
- When BoM type products were partially shipped with no back orders, the sales order was showing a count for a full shipment. For this scenario, the sales order now shows a Partially Shipped link that takes you to the latest shipment for the sales order.
- Exporting more than 20 products was sometimes an issue when using Internet Explorer.
- We have started work on our own API so that other companies can hook into our software. Phase one will be limited to approved consumers and is likely to contain the ability to input new sales-orders , confirm shipments and adjust inventory.
All of these improvements are based on customer feedback. We are planning to release further improvements on a regular basis. Your feedback is vital to ensuring that we’re working on the most important things first. If you have any suggestions, then check out our suggestions page where you can also vote. Otherwise, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.