Recent Changes to Tradevine
Release Date: 23 November 2011
Order cancellations are now creating credit notes in Xero when payments or shipments have occurred. If shipments or payments have not occurred, the invoice in Xero will be simply voided.
Edit a Listing via Product / Import
Users can now update their listings from within Tradevine, either by changing details Selling Channel tab on the product screen and pressing save, or by updating and importing your product data via .csv.
Import Active Listings via Wizard
When completing the setup wizard, you now have an option to import your active listings.
New Pdf Format for Sales Order Confirmations
We have reworked the pdf layout of the Sales Order Confirmation document. Coming soon – the rest of the documents will be reworked to this newer and nicer layout.
- Default all address countries to the organisation country address
- You can now add the cost price to your shipping product
- The system can now handle Trade Me upload photo requests for ‘jpeg’ filetype.
- Setup Wizard works correctly for IE8 browser now.
- You can now re-import images from external sites that are already linked to other products.
- Improved the Universal Search (rather than limiting to 10 – we show a maximum of 50 per document type).
- Removed FeatureCombo column from import (just use Gallery/Bold/Feature columns)
- Product Import now works when Gallery and Autolisting options are selected but no photo uploaded yet.
All of these improvements are based on customer feedback. We still have lots of work to do and are planning to release further improvements every fortnight or so. Your feedback is vital to ensuring that we’re working on the most important things first. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.