Release Date: Wednesday 14 May 2014 11:00pm : downtime approx 1 hour
New features in this release
SIMPLE PRODUCT CREATE
We have had lots of feedback asking for a faster and simpler way to add new Products for sale on Trade Me. The Add Products (Simple) option allows you to create a product and listing rule in a single screen. The current option remains and is called Add Products (Advanced).
TRADE ME PRODUCT GRID
We have improved the Trade Me product list screen to better display the core details about your Trade Me products.
TRADE ME LOGIN
You can now login using either your Tradevine login or your Trade Me login.
TRADE ME – FPOs
An additional option has been added to Fixed Price Offers (FPO) that allows you to set a fixed price for an FPO. Fixed prices can only be set on individual rules.
EXPORTING PRODUCTS – BARCODES AND ALTERNATE CODES
Now when exporting your products from either the Trade Me product list or the Shopify product list, the alternate code and the barcode are now included in the export file.
BOM COST PRICES
The cost price of each of the Bill of Material components is now automatically summed up and displayed as the cost price of the BoM parent product.
IMPORTING PRODUCT CHANGES
If you import or re-import your products then you may be interested in the following changes.
- FPO Is Absolute – (Trade Me)
- FPO Absolute Value – (Trade Me)
For more information refer to the Import Fields Help page.
Key Bug Fixes
- The organisation logo was sometimes caching an older version.
- The photo identifiers were too case sensitive and this was stopping the product photos from being imported.
- FPOs were not always retried on subsequent polls.
- Blanked out tags and compare pricing were not being updated in Shopify.
- Product inventory was being automatically updated in Shopify when auto-update was off.
- Retails feed files were not retried when the connection was lost. 0 byte files were also crashing the upload.
- Inventory counts were not being adjusted for BoM components when doing a sales return.
All of these improvements are based on customer feedback. We are planning to release further improvements on a regular basis. Your feedback is vital to ensuring that we’re working on the most important things first. If you have any suggestions, then check out our suggestions page where you can also vote. Otherwise, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.