Release Date: Tuesday 16 April 2013 5:00pm
Implemented in this release
You can now archive unwanted products. Archiving can be turned on or off for each product. Once archived, the product will not be visible on your product list views and searches, unless you set the view filter to include the archived products.
Archived products will not be listed on Trade Me. Archived products will remain untouched in Shopify.
In a future release we will be removing the Archived label, so if you are currently using this label you might want to migrate to a different label and/or use the new archiving switch.
We have released the first phase of our API that allows users to remotely hook into their data. This includes:
- Extracting sales and shipment info.
- Extracting core product data including inventory.
- Sending shipment and tracking information to us.
- Sending revised inventory counts to us.
More information on our API can be found at https://api.tradevine.com
Tradevine Support user
You can allow a Tradevine Support user to access your account and provide assistance by selecting Invite Tradevine Support from the Help icon.
Faster bulk auto-listing with photos
We now pre-emptively upload photos to Trade me once they are associated with products, so if you are creating a lot of new listings for the first time, this should now be even faster.
Trade Me Pay Now commission rate
We can now detect the exact Pay Now rate from Trade Me as you come in and out of the Top Seller programme, so your Xero invoices should always contain the correct rate which will make reconciliation even better.
Importing Product Changes
If you import or re-import your products then you may be interested in the following changes.
- Is Archived – (General).
For more information refer to the Import Fields Help page.
Key Bug Fixes
- The listing end time was sometimes overwritten, when the rule was configured for a specific end time, but a new listing was created manually with a different end time and the rule was subsequently updated.
- The floating pricing on a product listing rule wasn’t always up-to-date, depending on what was updated.
- Even though we have released the first phase of our API we are continuing to add to the API, e.g. the ability to add sales orders from 3rd party web-carts.
All of these improvements are based on customer feedback. We are planning to release further improvements on a regular basis. Your feedback is vital to ensuring that we’re working on the most important things first. If you have any suggestions, then check out our suggestions page where you can also vote. Otherwise, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com with your feedback.