Recent Changes to Tradevine
Release Date: 14 November 2011
Retrieve Active Trade Me Products
Create products in Tradevine from your existing Trade Me listings
Link Active Listings to Products
Link current listings to products in Tradevine.
Improvements to the Import/Export/Import Photos functions
Including improving the import product method for creating/updating multiple categories for products
Ability to Ignore Trade Me Questions
If you ignore a question, it will pop into the ‘All’ tab on the Questions screen instead of remaining in the ‘Unanswered ’ tab. You can still go and answer this question if you want to, at a later stage.
The ability to withdraw listings is now available.
- A new dialog requiring user confirmation before an order is cancelled
- Order Lines notes are now appearing on the pick lists
- Auto print of Pick Lists now ordered by customer to assist order consolidation
- Trade Me Shipping option selected by customer now appearing in the lines notes field
- Courier and tracking references appear in the Invoice email text
- Questions answered in Trade Me appear in the ‘All’ tab
- Universal search, now searches by Listing ID and Listing title
All of these improvements are based on customer feedback. We still have lots of work to do and are planning to release further improvements every fortnight or so. Your feedback is vital to ensuring that we’re working on the most important things first.